1. What Are Cookies
- 1.3 For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
3. The types of cookies we use
- 3.3 We offer payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- 3.4 When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- 3.5 In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- 3.6 Some of the cookies we use are persistent which means that they remain stored in your device for one year.
- 3.7 As we sell services, it is important for us to understand statistics on how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
- 3.8 For more detailed information, please, see the table below:
4. Use of Third-Party Cookies
- 4.2 Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- 4.3 From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. While we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on our site. That way we will be able to understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
5. How can I manage cookies?
- 5.1 Strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies is a condition of using our website. If you reject these types of cookies then we cannot predict how our website will perform when you visit it.
- 5.2 You can control the use of functionality cookies, targeting cookies or advertising cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
- 5.3 Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website. If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.
- 5.4 To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit one of the links below:
- 5.4.1 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- 5.4.2 Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- 5.4.3 Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
- 5.4.4 Safari: https://www.imore.com/how-enable-cookies-safari-macos-high-sierra
- 5.5 Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of our website. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of sites.
6. More Information
- 6.1 We hope, that this info has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods, for example, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.